Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow Day

Happy Snow Day My Blogger Friends.:)
I woke up this morning at 5:45am because the cat wanted out or so he thought until I opened the door. Brrrrrrrr Cold. The storm they were calling for we got & I will let you see for yourself here are some photo's for you to see how much more snow we got.



This is our porch & there is about 2 feet of love. Oh how I love Winter.



When the road is closed the trucks line up in front of our house because we are on a main road, the road block goes up 50 meters from my house.



When this happens if it's for a long time I try to bake something & take it out to them with hot coffee or tea. It makes me fell great to help out & I know they love it.



This is the view from my front door. They sat for 5 hours today & just when I was done baking they opened the road. Maybe they will get muffins next time. I will say I was a little sad.

After we all got up I made homemade pancakes with a homemade caramel, apple, cinnamon, & toasted almonds topping & dream whip on top. I will pay with a double work out but it was so worth it. Yummy, yum, yum.


This is what Jakob & Holdyn's looked like. Holdyn loved it & Jakob not so much he is a plain Jane kind of guy. So I ended up making him a plain one.

This is daddy's breakfast. I had to remind him to breath when he was eating. I will say he loved them the most.


I liked this photo it is a really good side shot & you can see everything clear. That's all for now. Tell me what you did on your snow day. I would love to hear.
Hugs & Kisses Curly.

No comments: