Friday, February 25, 2011

One of My Favorite Blogs

Hey Everyone today I am sharing one of my favorite blogs with you. I am busy working on project's right now that I will post soon but for now Check this blog out http://daisy-diaries.blogspot.com/ I didn't even tell you the best part she is starting "Daisy's Favorite Things" I have posted it below it is a must see you won't believe it.

Hugs & Kisses Curly.


Join me tomorrow for "Daisy's Favorite Thing" This is not a Giveaway..cause your ALL getting one!!!

Have you ever watched Oprah's favorite things show? And have you ever thought, boy I wish I was in that studio audience today? Am I right?
Well...{like Oprah} I have favorite things too.
{Not nearly as extravagant by a long shot!!!}
But, I don't think I have to be Oprah to share them.
I mean, why should she have all the fun??
So here's the plan. One Saturday a month I am going to host a blog event called: "Daisy's Favorite Thing."
What... you ask? Well let me tell ya! I will post something that is now, or has been one of my favorite things. Then, I am going to send you one {yes you!} and then maybe it will become one of your favorite things!
I know right?? Every body is a winner! YEAH YOU!!!

So here's the rules, cause you got's to have rules or all heck could break loose :)

#1. You MUST already be a follower or become a follower of my blog.
#2. Please leave a comment on the "Daisy's Favorite Thing" post. Be sure to leave your email address. Failure to leave your email address may result in not receiving my favorite thing. Sorry!
#3. Comments must be posted between 9am and 12pm the day of.
#4. Tell all of your friends!
#5. Have fun!

Simple right?

We will have our first "Daisy's Favorite Thing" Tomorrow.
Saturday, February, 25th, 2011 at 9 a.m. be there or be square! :)

What a great start to the weekend right?

Cheers!
Love,
Shelly

1 comment:

Shelly Tutt said...

Thanks for posting about my blog!

Love,
Shelly xo