Friday, March 4, 2011

Exciting News


I got some very exciting news to share with all of you. I recently became a blogger & started following blogs as you all know & I have to say I am ADDICTED how could you not be with so many fun people to meet, learn from & really who doesn't love to learn new thing I know I do. With all the learning comes inspiration & from that I have decided to not only take new risk in what I fear or think is impossible but to remember that you can't fail if you don't try & if you don't try you can't fail which means you would never learn. Today I have decide to share a sneak peek with you on what soon will be my new adventure Miss Curly Sue...Shop. Yes that's right I said it I am going to start selling things I make for all of you to buy & enjoy. So here's a sneak peek of one of my main items I will be selling.


I have decided to start selling my "Headbands".


I have been making them for a while but just for myself. People have been asking me where they could buy them & you couldn't until Now. Coming soon from my door to yours.

This one is called "Tribal Daisy". This is my favorite one mainly because I am on a purple kick lately.

Sorry no one was home to help with the camera so the picture's here aren't as good as the other ones will be. So what did you think? That was just a sneak peek so much more to share with you & I better go get things finished up so I can start selling. Happy Friday everyone.

Hugs & Kisses Curly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I love headbands!

Curly said...

Thanks so much Heather. Great to hear from you. P.S. I LOVE the changes in the bathroom so much brighter for sure. Hugs & Kisses Curly.