Saturday, January 15, 2011

Winter Wonderland


Winter Wonderland

I got up at 7:15am & this is what was going on out side so crazy. I think today after we run around with hockey, it will be a good day to do some more sewing hoping to get this project done so I can get some picture up. Looking forward to a busy weekend of getting some projects done. I think I have 5 now on the go & I hate when you need something to finish the project so you put it away then don't end up getting back to it for a couples weeks even months. So this new year I am going to try to not put projects away, always try to finish them the same day. Here's hoping.lol. Hope you have a great weekend & feel free to let me know by post the fun things you did to keep warm on this winter day. Maybe you did a project, played outside, went to the rink or just curled up with a good book. But I would love to hear please share. Kisses & Hugs Curly;)

No comments: