Thursday, February 10, 2011

Outdoor Living Wow

So all I can say is WOW. I have been looking at some very beautiful outdoor living spaces & I am so amazed at what people are doing & how they are making there indoor spaces flow to there outside. Myself I love the outdoors & spending time in my gardens both vegetable & flower. This pass year we have been really working on the outside getting it to the way we have wanted it since we moved in 5 years ago. Both my husband & myself not only like to save money. Like who doesn't. lol Both of us enjoy getting dirty & doing the work ourselves, we enjoy doing house projects as well as spending the time together doing it. We do really well not fighting either which I know is surprising. Here are some of my dream outdoor spaces enjoy.
Hugs & Kisses Curly.



No comments: